Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sanctuary

In our last house we had a great home security system that we put in. It was based on a cell phone signal so that we did not need a home phone to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a security system. In our new house in Florida we don't have any home security systems currently installed.

I am interested in all sorts of home security, but one thing that is wonderful is the home security surveillance system. I think it would be great to have a small camera mounted out by the front door so that I could see who was coming and going outside my front door. I could see the delivery guy if he brought a package. If the doorbell rang when I was not expecting anyone, I could see if I wanted to answer the door before I looked outside. There are many reasons to have an alarm system.

I enjoy having Home security systems. For me they offer peace of mind.

No comments: