Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dreaming of a New Ride

Now that we are back in Florida, and settled in, I have been thinking maybe it is time to upgrade the car. With over 150,000 miles our little silver hyundai is starting to have some quirks that have become annoying. Car research is easy these days with the vast amount of info on the internet.
Do I want sporty? I really like the nissan 370z. I could see myself zipping around near the beach. What color? Black is the color, with leather seats. Just make sure I get a windshield shade to protect it from the Florida sun.
Perhaps I want something with a little more sophistication like the Lincoln MKS. That car looks great, and can be zippy too!
It is hard to decided on a car. I need to make a pros and cons list to narrow down the field of possible choices.
Maybe since we have an expanding family we should be a little more practical with a Toyota Venza or even the Buick Enclave. They would both provide some cargo space and a large backseat for the car seat. I need to check out some of the safety reviews, and customer satisfaction reviews to get a better idea of which is right for us.

No comments: