Tuesday, July 28, 2009

High Price of Gold

Have you seen all those commercials on TV that promise to buy gold from you? Would you ever send your gold jewelry through the mail, with the promise on the other end being they will send you money? Sounds fishy to me. I think a more sound investment would be gold coins! You can buy gold coins as an investment to add to your portfolio, and the investment to buy gold bullion is probably a safe one. You can even use it to bolster your IRA, or 401K. That would be nice to know that you had actual gold in your retirement fund! Everyone has their own needs for retirement and you can seek help in person with a financial advisor, but you could always ask them what they think about gold coinsas an investment. As with all investments it is best to do your own homework before you take any action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://forextradin-g.netgat