Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blow me Away!

It is hot here in Florida, not that I am complaining, but ceiling fans are a must. Just to get the air moving around at night is just the recipe for a good nights sleep. We have one fan in the master bedroom, and one down stairs. I almost feel bad when company comes, and there is no fan in the guest room. The air is still and a bit muggy. With the rooms being upstairs the air conditioning doesn't get it cool enough. The ceiling fan is the key ingredient. Ceiling fans are an easy home improvement that can be done with just a few tools. We will be installing fans in the guest rooms so that everyone will have a comfortable night.

I found this great fan at Hansen Wholesale ceiling fans, it was voted fan of the year! The Emerson Ceiling fan called the Midway Eco is environmentally friendly. It is more efficient than the energy star fans. This would be the fan that I would go with. It provides great light, with low watts! It could even save you money. When there is a product out that is eco-friendly, and the cost is reasonable, I will pick the item that is good for the environment. I am willing to pay a little extra for a ceiling fan that is well made and is going to last a long time.

I also like to buy from reputable dealers and companies with good customer service. In this case give Hansen Wholesale ceiling fans a try.

No comments: