Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Project Help

I was working on a project the other day on the computer. I realized that I needed to have it as Portable Document Format, otherwise know as pdf. I needed to convert the document from word to pdf. I was not sure how to go about that, but found that the Internet is a wealth of information. The key is knowing where to look! With the pdf software it makes conversions easy as pie! Now I can make these documents for websites, and other presentations that I will be doing in the near future. The opposite is also true, if you have a pdf file that you need to edit, or print you can convert pdf to word in a few short steps! It is convenient if you don't have the pdf reader, or just need it in the word format. I guess I should be back to work, off to edit pdf documents.

No comments: