Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Are you Credit Savvy?

It is has been over a year since I last checked my credit score.  I saw this cute little quiz on freescore.  A smart little squirrel  guides you through a few questions to find out if you know about credit scores.  (I really like squirrels).  Is it a good idea to check your credit?  Yes, once yearly I guess is a good idea to make sure there is nothing fishy on your credit history.  If there is something wrong you will be able to fix it before any problems come up.  I know that we need to keep our credit score in tip top shape so that when we do have to buy a new car, that we will get better financing.   I don't want to have to pay extra interest just because there was a hiccup on my credit score.  Don't be shy, get a copy of your free credit score and make sure it is all right!

No comments: