Saturday, February 7, 2009

Etsy Shop Slowdown

I have been taking a break from the shop. Not intentionally, it just sort of happened. Once I was back at work after the holidays I was just not able to make as many bags to fill the shop. I am hoping to get more bags into the shop in the coming weeks. Though I have had much success with the reusable coffee sleeves, it is the grocery bags that I love to show off.

Is there anything that you would like to see more of in Threadbeaur's eco-Friendly shop? Grocery bags, shoulder bags, or coffee sleeves.
My sister just sent me a great big box of vintage fabrics that she found in her travels between Mt. Dora, FL and Los Angeles. I hope to have those up in the shop soon. Keep your eye out for more eco friendly items at Threadbeaur's Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bags and your cup sleeves, each one is so unique. I don't have any suggestions right now for what I'd like to see in your shop. I was just enjoying what you had up there right now, and wanted to let you know. I particularly like the metal grommets on the cup sleeves - nice touch!

ThreadBeaur said...

Thanks! It is always nice to have words of encouragement. I am taking a break from the sewing machine now. I just finished three bags. Two for a charity auction and one for the shop!

Thanks for stopping by.