Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Early To Rise

This morning, with the thought of warm weather outside, I hopped out of bed...early! I got up to ride my bike for 15 minutes, before the hustle and bustle of the day. It is a great way to get your body for the day. After the invigorating ride, I stepped outside with the dog, and it was just glorious. The air was crisp, the sky was clear and best of all the temperature was 50 degrees.

With a few minutes to spare this morning, I grabbed the corn (duck food) and headed down to the creek. The ducks were waiting, they come racing down the creek when they hear the door open. So there they were 21 ducks waiting for their morning chow. Then over the golf course and through the trees I saw the moon, it was full and peeking back at me. It was beautiful, sinking down toward the horizon where 12 hours earlier the sun had set.

What a wonderful morning, and now it is time for work!

No comments: