Friday, September 11, 2009

What was the address again?

We were in New Orleans last weekend, and while we were there we walked the streets to look at all the old buildings. I noticed that many of the buildings were adorned with fabulous address plaques. Mostly they were made of dark metal they looked great and gave the historic buildings even more charm. I really liked the look of the home address plaques. I think our house would look great with a wall address plaque. Something classic with a modern flair! The house number and street name, or maybe our last name. That is something to think about. Which will I pick, address plaques with numbers, or one with our name.

Like the one at the hotel where we stayed, it was bronze, and had the name of the hotel, and when it was built! I don't think we need to go that far, since our house is not historic, but none the less the plaques were a unique way of having the address on the wall, without the stick on numbers!

No comments: