Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogging for Money

A friend sent me a link today to a great site that shows you how you can be blogging for money. I update my blog almost daily, as my readers will know, and this site I was directed to could help fund my blog through advertising. Who would like to investigate that, right? Well, I am going to check it out. The page even offers the opportunity to blog for charity instead. They have a few great causes that can always use funding.
Learning how to make money blogging can benefit you or if you wish a charity. Either way it seems like it might be a good idea. If you don't have a blog, you can start a new blog through the site. They seem to have all the bases covered!
This community is a revenue sharing community, and they share half! I think by signing up with them you would get more readers to come to your blog, which is really the reward. I am always looking for places to advertise my blog, and get people to come to read. Maybe this site could help in that. I will just have to see. Thanks to my friends, they are always on the lookout for new sites.

No comments: