Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House address

I just got back from a morning walk with baby.  As I was walking and he sleeping, I started to notice the address plaques in front of some of the houses.  The larger estate houses have elaborate, high end address plaques and numbers.  Usually you can see the signs at the end of a long driveway that winds down to a house on the water.  You know the kind where there is just enough of a curve in the driveway that you can't see the house clearly.  What do you think about the large metal plaques that indicate your house number?  Or maybe don your families last name?  I really like the look of the metal address signs, I think they look very sophisticated, and welcoming.  It looks like they take pride in their home, and property.  If ever I have a long curvy driveway I will get an address sign for my yard.

No comments: