Monday, June 14, 2010

We Love Sesame Street


This guest post was written by Kyle Betson
Sesame Street is a show that has been around since I was a child. I love that we can still watch it on our cable tv. This show just gets better with time. Our children really enjoy watching it everyday when it is on the television.
Elmo is my daughters favorite character on this show. He is just an adorable little red puppet. You can't help but love him. He is really nice to all of his friends. This show is always teaching the kids new things. They focus on a different theme for every show. They help the kids to learn their numbers and alphabet. It is great that they can learn so much on one show. Bert and Ernieshow them what a special friendship really is in this world. They have their moments you see that they disagree, but it always shows them working it out for the best. This is one show that I never tell the kids they can't watch. I know if they watch it nothing bad will be on it and they will be learning new things. As a parent, I can't ask for more than that from a television show.

No comments: