Sunday, November 14, 2010

House Guests

Yes, this time of year, is not only time for shopping, but time for the guests to arrive.  Having mild temperatures year long has its perks.  Everyone wants to come here in the winter to visit!  I love having visitors, especially when it is time to makeover the guest room.  I love picking out bath accessories and bedding accessories to make the room look fresh, fun and just like home.  There are so many things to choose from, the first thing I have to do is narrow down the style I want in each of the rooms.  Then I get to  search the internet for just the right things.  One of my searches took me to DonnaKaranHome.com they have great styles and great prices.  The Donna Karan Home bedding is great, it is the perfect fresh look that I want for the guest room.  We are going for a light and bright color scheme that will leave our guests wanting to come back.  For those of our friends that are coming from the dreary midwest, it will be the perfect retreat in Florida!  All I have to do now is wait for the mailman to bring me my packages and start decorating!

No comments: