Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catching Up

Guest post written by Ann Helsing
My neighbor and I both have daughters around the same age, so we like to give them ample time to play together when we can. WeÕre old friends (I've lived on the block for years we both have, even before we both got married and had kids!) so we appreciate the time to get together for ourselves, too. Well, last night Sherri came over and brought her daughter, as usual. We had a great time catching up as the girls played house.
As we got to talking, Sherri mentioned that she and her husband had been up to a pretty intensive redesign over at their place. She said they'd been going to sears home improvement nearly every day! Their project sounds pretty fun, though, they're hoping to give their home a whole new, sophisticated feel. I told her that sounded like a great idea, and that I was kind of jealous! I'll have to start working on Peter to see if he'd want to do something similar. Either way, sounds like a fun project!

No comments: