Friday, November 12, 2010

Hawaii Five O

Posted by Arden Wallace
When a television show is remade, it is often not well received. I have never seen any of the original Hawaii Five O episodes, but my mother has. We decided to watch the 2010 series since she was a fan of the old show and I am a fan of the actors in the remade version. We meet at her house on Monday nights and after a tasty meal, we will turn on the satellite TV from http://www.direct.tv/direct-tv-hd.html to watch a few shows. We always end our night with Hawaii Five O. Though it has only been on a handful of times so far, we are both fans of it already. She said it doesn't compare to the original very much, but the plots and actors have won her over. It's the same for me. The team of four has enough diversity to keep the team interesting and enough closeness already to make them feel like family. Not every story has a happy ending on every level, but that keeps it real. Another thing that has won me over is the scenery. The setting is Hawaii and it is absolutely gorgeous! I have always wanted to go there. I want to go even more now, so maybe I will buy those tickets sooner rather than later. One of the best parts of this show is the bonding time that I get to have with my mom. This show's a winner no matter which way you look at it.

No comments: