Monday, May 4, 2009

What to Do with all those Photos

I have a ton of pictures, mostly they are kept on an external hard drive, locked away for safe keeping. Unlike, traditional film photos, I rarely print my digital pictures. They are stuck for eternity on my computer. I enjoy sharing my pictures, and looking through the old albums that I do have. It is hard to get the family to sit around the computer screen while I hit the arrow key to cue up the next picture.

For those special pictures that deserve a spot on the wall, I have wanted to try to transfer the photo to canvas. That way it would could be displayed for all to see. It would be nice to have a gallery wrapped photo of my sweet dog hanging in the entry way of the house.

If you are looking for something a little different from your photos you could try one of the artistic treatments. I found this great Pop Art style canvas that really would make your pictures POP (Andy Warhol style)! Another style that looked like fun was the Graphic style. This would be perfect for the comic book fanatic. They would love to see themselves, or their favorite someone, on a large canvas with the comic book flair.

There are so many things you can do with your photos. I am really going to try to get some of my favorites out of the computer and up on the walls where I can enjoy them everyday.

No comments: