Thursday, October 29, 2009

An unlikely find

I was going through a few unlabeled boxes the other day, only to discover that it contained a few gold coins! It was my lucky day. The one gold coin that caught my attention was so shiny, and in great condition. I needed to research what the value of such a coin would be. I scoured the Internet for some info. It is hard to decipher all the numbers, and graphs that I found, but one site that really was helpful was all about gold coins and gold bullion coins. The information was easy to find, and easy to understand. I was really glad to get some much info on one site. Of course I took my coin to a local dealer and got top dollar for it, since I did know what it was worth! I guess it is good to do your homework, before you sell your coins.

No comments: