Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our supply is growing

Now we have the diapers that we will need to start this crazy journey. We bought a few different kinds of cloth diapers. Once we try them all we can stock up on the ones that work the best for us.
Gdiapers


From gdiapers we have six little gpants and some cloth inserts, and thanks to a friend a ton of the flushable inserts (those are going to come in handy for sure).
GroBaby

We have 3 diapers from GroBaby, super cute and I love the Velcro that they use. I could not resist those stripes.
BumGenius



We also got 6 from BumGenius (3 one size 3.0 with the velcro tabs and 3 one size organics with the snaps). I was really excited because I got the organics on cottonbabies.com and they had a section labeled clearance, so I clicked it of course, and they had the organics on there as seconds. Described as loose string, or label sewn on crooked. So I snatched up three of those for a discount! Can't beat that. On first inspection I really like the organic ones they are so soft on the inside.


I think we should be set for now, we also got some cloth wipes that will fit in our wipe warmer.
If anyone can think of something else that might be useful for cloth diapers please let me know. I am always open to advice!

No comments: