Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am running down a dream

In the home stretch, less than 80 days to go before we move to Florida. I am on the look out for a new pair of running shoes. I need something that is comfortable, and can go from pavement to sand, so I can take a sunrise run on the beach. I will be able to have a daily exercise plan that I can persue outside for the entire year. I don't have to be cooped up inside, due to bad weather. I can slip on those running shoes, and head out 365 days a year! Won't that be nice.
I found a great pair of Keen Running Shoes that might just fit the bill for me. They are listed under the stability tab, and that is one feature I am looking for. I love to shop for shoes online, you get such a variety. I have never had much luck finding running shoes in local stores, and when I shop online I can find much more variety. I don't really like going store to store, so the convenience of shopping online for running shoes is very appealing. Now I just have to see if they have my size!

No comments: