Thursday, April 2, 2009

Food for Thought

There is a friend of mine who loves to get food as gifts! They always say that consumables are the best gifts. I was having trouble finding a perfect present for her, so I turned to the internet of course! I ran across this website called David's cookies. They have such a good selection of delicious treats. The site has great suggestions for every type of gift giving from New Years to Christmas, they've got you covered. One of the sections that really caught my eye was the cookie dough area. They sell their dough frozen, so that you can have fresh cookies anytime. That is perfect for me, because I always have baked goods around, but sometimes I don't have the time to whip up a fresh batch of cookies. Which results in unhappy troops. The frozen cookie dough would be a life saver.

Still, I had no idea which item to get and send to my friend, in desperation I clicked on the truffle cakes. They looked amazing. I think that is what she deserves. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and the photos of the cakes are amazing. Maybe I should get one for myself too! They prices seem a little high, but I am sure it is worth it.

The shipping rate currently is $4.95 flat rate, which is great. For all those out there that have to do fundraising, you could suggest David's Cookies next time you are asked, they have a great program for fundraising. You are bound to make your fundraising goals, because after all who doesn't love cookies!

No comments: