Monday, August 17, 2009

38 day countdown

I found the first craft fair that I will participate in here in Florida. The 3rd Annual Panhandle PhunFest! I have been in the sewing room all day, thank goodness for a little rainy weather. Cutting, sewing and ironing describes the activties for today. With only 38 days until the festival I have to get busy and make as many of my eco friendly items as I possibly can. This festival supports a good cause, the Fisher House on Eglin Air Force Base. It is a place where family members can stay when they have a loved one recovering in the hospital.
If you are in the area on September 26th go to Navarre, and stop by the Phunfest! Looks like they will have a ton of craft vendors, and some good music. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

jc said...

sandwich wrappers make good items and some more coffee sleeves maybe with some fabric like old work shirts like the one you did for mike. That was cute.