Monday, March 23, 2009

Time To List

This week I will be posting new items. I have a few coffee sleeves that are ready to go. I am in the middle of a custom order for 10 bags. Between shopping the local thrift stores for great vintage fabric, I have spend some quality time with my sewing machine. For this order there were a few specific requests, so I am working hard to get it done. Keep any eye out on Threadbeaur's eco-friendly shop so that you can see the new coffee sleeves that are coming this week. I have cut out several bags too and I hope to get them listed in the shop sometime soon.

We have been very busy on the house too. It is up for sale, and over the weekend we did some cosmetic improvements, to help make the house great for showing. We will be having an open house on Saturday. Anyone in the South Chicagoland area, if you know someone looking for a house send them our way! We are hoping for a good turn out, as the weather is improving with every day!

No comments: