Monday, November 3, 2008

Who likes games

Tagged by: Linda Loves Beading

Here are the rules of tagging

1. Link to tagger and display these rules on your blog. (check)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some WEIRD (see below)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog. (see below)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random and Somewhat Weird Facts About Threadbeaur:

1. I have a strange attraction to squirrels
2. I love pasta. My favorite right now is pasta with brown butter cinnamon, garlic, and goat cheese. I could eat pasta everyday.

3. I love to take photographs. I have over 40,000 pictures stored on my computer.
4. I hate strong wind, unless I am on the sailboat.
5. I can't stand the cold, yet I live in Chicago.
6. Road trips are my favorite vacations.
7. I love to plant seeds from food I buy at the store. I have four avocado seeds in pots right now (saplings). I hope they make it through the winter.


Who should I tag? Here it goes.
Misosouper
Grapeinabottle
My Road To Riches
Steel City Bakery
Bottle Leopard
Green Circle Studio
The Spotted Sparrow

1 comment:

Spotted Sparrow said...

Thanks for tagging me. That brown butter pasta sounds divine!