Tuesday, June 28, 2011

With In Arms Reach

As I was making dinner the other night I went to grab a few spices from the pantry.  I was disappointed that I could not find the small jar of curry powder.  At that moment I knew that we needed to do something about our pantry.   The pantry clean up needed to start with a new spice rack.  I have a ton of spices that I use almost daily, and I can't believe how quickly they get unorganized.  I need a few good spice racks that will keep me organized and the spices with in arms reach.  I started looking around for the perfect kitchen spice racks.  I realized that there were so many to choose from.  I don't know if I want a wall spice rack or one for the pantry.  Maybe I need both.  I could keep the spices I use most out on the counter and the others could be tucked away nicely behind a closed door.  Most of my spices come in a glass jar and since I buy all my spices at the same place the jars are nice and uniform.  I am not sure which option would suit me best.  I guess I will have to try a few before the system is perfect.  With so many options for a spice rack how do you choose?  Does anyone have a favorite spice rack that they can't live with out? 

No comments: