Thursday, June 23, 2011

Future Banking

Online banking is awesome, convenience is key for me.  I find that online banking is convenient.  There are so many things that I enjoy over the traditional brick and mortar banks.  Being able to check my balances on my mobile is just one of the perks.  My bills are paid automatically, and if I do need to transfer money or pay another bill, I can do so from my pajamas in the middle of the night.  There are some pitfalls when it comes to online banking.  You don't have that personal banker that you would get from a brick and mortar, that you would see when you visit your local branch.   You have to worry about the security of the web page that is your bank, and whether or not someone is going to steal your account info.  For me it is worth the worry to continue because online banking is convenient
There are many website sources that can help you jump into the world of online banking.  Knowledge is key, and you can find info all over the Internet.  Check out sites with a guide to banking online, that will provide you with a wealth of information.  I love reading all the material out there dedicated to online banking because, after all, it will make managing my finances much easier!

No comments: