Thursday, June 23, 2011

Learning to Remodel

Which is harder building a house or a gut rehab?  Well, I don't know about building a house.  I do know that trying to decide on everything for a house is overwhelming.  Just when I thought I knew what I wanted, I saw something new and better.  Building supplies are going green and we want to be on the edge with them.  We want eco-friendly flooring, we want energy star appliances, we want the latest and greatest.  However, the price tag attached is often high.  So where do we go to purchase?  I have been scouring online venders for the perfect flooring.  We want cork, it is resilient, soft on the feet, and best of all can regrow in a short amount of time!  Or maybe we want bamboo flooring, it also can be grown quickly.  At what price, is it a good price? Its hard to tell.  So you can see that I am having a hard time deciding on the interior cosmetics for our gut rehab house.  Once I getting this flooring matter settled, I will be moving on to the kitchen.  I can't even think about that right now!

No comments: