Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Parsley Power

We were grocery shopping the other day and made this impulse buy of Parsley Plus.  It was in the "green" section of Publix.  When we got home and tried it we were surprise.  It cleaned the counters great, and the smell was so pleasant.  It was like walking through a garden of parsley.  I wanted to put this to the test.  So I waited until Nilla the yellow lab had sufficiently wiped her nose and mouth all over the window.  No cleaner I have used so far can wipe dog slobber away without multiple applications and a lot of elbow grease.  Much to my delight, the Parsley Plus worked wonders.  I  did have to use a fair amount of elbow grease, but not like the other cleaners, and only one application!!!  WOOHOO!

Good Stuff, good for you, good for the environment! 

No comments: