Sunday, December 20, 2009

Real Football

With a more than a few hours to kill during the day, I have to find something to fill the time. Normally, almost as a rule, we never watch sports matches at our house. The one exception being real football. Not the kind with the funky oblong ball, but the one where you use your feet to move the ball around the field. Yes, some of you know the sport as soccer, but it is football to me. I am looking forward to watching the English Premiership match between West Ham United and Chelsea. If I have to leave the tellie to run an errand I always have the wsn.com website to get livescores of the game. Today I am not rooting for anyone in particular, just ready for a good game. If you don't have time to watch the game, you can always get the livescore, or results from wsn.com

No comments: