Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Photography Web Hosting

I am currently taking some photography classes, in hopes of composing better photos. I have always enjoyed photography, and now with a correspondence class, I will learn the art of composure. Once that is done, though I need to get my photography page up and running. Since I am in the Destin area of Florida, there are great opportunities to make great photos. But how do I share them with the world. Photos are big files and so I figure that I need to get a dedicated page to storing them, and have to find the perfect website hosting company. If any of you photographers have any insight on web hosting I would love to know.
I have found many people say they like certain features of the web hoster, and then others they really just don't like. I will be doing my research on web hosting site so that I can find one that has the most features that help you so that you don't get locked into a contract that is just not right. There are so many options out there, research is the key to success.

No comments: