Monday, August 25, 2008

Waterless Car Wash

What a prize I won the other day from Recycle your Day. She had contest to win EcoTouch Waterless Car Wash. This was perfect for me, since we are trying to be more earth friendly on a daily basis. When I got two boxes in the mail on Friday I was so excited, I ripped them open to my surprise found 4 bottles and two towels! It was incredible. EcoTouch had sent one bottle of each of the following: waterless car wash, dash and trim, carpet and upholstery, and chrome detail. On Saturday morning I moved my car from the garage to a shady spot in the drive. I could have just done it in the garage, but it was really nice out. Just as the directions stated, I sprayed the area on the car, and the towel and got to polishing! After a few minutes when the haze appears you buff it with the other towel and the car just glows! You do have to use a little elbow grease to clean up the car, but I just considered it a little extra exercise for the day. The ease of use of this waterless car wash is amazing, I would recommend this to anyone who would like to save a little water, but keep their car clean. You don't have to worry about set up or a messy clean up when you are finished. You just wash the towel in the next load of laundry, and put the bottle away! Thank you to Recycle your Day for hosting a great contest with a great prize!

BEFORE AFTER

You can read her full interview about the product on Recycle your Day.

7 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

wow! looks great! Our car SOOO needs a wash & vac. one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Your car looks great! I had not heard of that system before; thanks for sharing your experience with it!

Tia Colleen said...

How in the heck... you wash your car... without water? Some things totally amaze me, haha.

Treasures by Tina said...

What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

PurrPrints said...

What a useful review--we'll have ot look into this--thanks for the info!

and thanks for stopping by my giveaway too--good luck! :)

Lorrie Veasey said...

I just wanted to rub up on your blog today because you seem FULL OF LUCK! Hope some rubs off on me....see anything on my back?......anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment!!
-Rebekah