Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bulk listings=Discounts

I tried a listing for multiple coffee sleeves.  I think people liked the ability to buy multiple sleeves for a great discount.  I am thinking about doing more and more multiple listings for the coffee sleeves.
Regular price of a single unique coffee sleeve is $5.00, however, if you purchase the package deal with three or more coffee sleeves you get a dollar off each sleeve!  Now that is a good discount.

I am always up for custom orders, so if you need a certain number of sleeves, just let me know.  I can't guarantee that the fabrics will all be the same.  That is what makes them so unique.  The fabric patterns are from the left over projects, and other pieces of salvaged fabric that would otherwise end up in the landfill.
Using the coffee sleeve is eco friendly in two ways, maybe more.  First you don't have to use a cardboard sleeve, and second, the fabrics are recycled!  So make your daily grind a little more green!  They do make great gifts, and at the discounted price you can get one for everyone in the office!

No comments: