Thursday, November 18, 2010

Video Troubles

We love to shoot video of our almost 1 year old to share with the out of town relatives.  However, sometimes we have a difficult time converting it to a format in which everyone can view.  Everyone has different technology when it comes to watching the videos.  Some on Macs, some on PC, netbooks, and some just have a good old DVD player.  So I will have to try out a video converter so that I can make videos and movies easy for everyone to watch.  Since most of the computers our families have are mac's I will look into a video converter for mac, and make all these precious moments viewable for all!  I also want to try the iPad video converter, I think the iPad would be great for storing, editing and bringing along all my favorite videos.

No comments: